West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 : Para Medical Staff Posts -Walk-in-Interview (09 Vacancies Opening
West Central Railway (WCR) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit 09 vacancies for the post of Para Medical Staff (Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Health Inspector, Dental Hygienist & Lab Technician).
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 09 Posts
Posts Name : Para Medical Staff
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Pharmacist III: 03
- Health Inspector III: 01
- Physiotherapist: 01
- Dental Hygienist: 01
- Lab Technician: 03
- Pharmacist III: Rs. 12190
- Health Inspector III: Rs. 20570
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 20570
- Dental Hygienist: Rs. 20570
- Lab Technician: Rs. 10970
- Pharmacist – Candidates should have passed 10+2 with 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Health Inspector – Candidates should have possessed degree of B.Sc (Chemistry) with one year Diploma in Helath Inspector/ Sanitary.
- Lab Technician – Candidates should have possessed degree of B.Sc with 02 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or Dental Hygiene.
- Pharmacist III: 20 – 34 years
- Health Inspector III: 18 – 32 years
- Physiotherapist: 18 – 32 years
- Dental Hygienist: 01 18 – 34 years
- Lab Technician: 18 – 32 years
Mode of Selection: Through Interview and Merit list
Location: Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
Process to Apply: Candidates should appear for interview along with bio-data & original & Attested copies of certificates & recent passport size photograph at the time of given venue on mentioned date.
Important Dates To Apply:
- Interview Date: 21-07-2017
- Walk in Venue : Chief Medical Director Office Jabalpur
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
Advertisement :WCR Para Medical Staff official Notification
West Central Railway
The establishment of West Central Railway was in the year 2003. The headquarter of the West Central Railway is located at Jabalpur. The 3 division which are coming under the West Central Railway is Bhopal and Jabalpur which is the central railway and from the western railway the division which is under the west central railway is the Kota division.
The 2 major marshalling yards of the West Central railway is at Itarsi junction and the other one is New Katni Junction. It also contains 3 electric loco shed which are located at New Katni, Tuglakabad and Itarsi. The total number of employees working for this railway including total staffs and the officers are nearly about 56022. It is seen that all the workers are working hard to make the railway to grow in faster way.
The General Manager is the one who is controlling the West Central Railway with the help the additional general manager. The present General Manager of the West Central railway is Girish Pillai. There are many different department if this railway. The main department is the safety department which is taken care by the Chief safety Officer. All the safety record in the railway are mainly taken care by this department. This department conducts inspection to check all the rules and regulations running on the train.
The organization conducts many workshops and training for the candidates. Every year the organization also give many opportunities to the candidates who are searching for the job. They publishes the job vacancy notification in the local newspaper or in the Employment News. The interested candidate can apply for the job.