West Bengal Government Recruitment 2017: Male Counsellor, Accounts Personnel & Other Posts (10 Vacancies Apply Online)
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
National Health Mission, Birbhum, Government of West Bengal has announced advertisement for the post of 10 Male Counsellor, Accounts Personnel & Other Vacancies.
Post Name :
- Male Counsellor: 03 Posts
- Accounts Personnel: 01 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Application Form : 30.May.2017
Required Qualification :
- Male Counsellor : Applicants should have Graduated in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human development from recognized university with experience in relevant.
- Accounts Personnel : Applicants should have Bachelor degree in commerce from any reputed university and knowledge of computer with 3 years experience.
Pay Scale :
- Male Counsellor: Rs. 13560/- (Per month)
- Accounts Personnel: Rs. 16860/- (Per month)
Age Limit as on 01.01.2017: Not more than 40 years
Job Location : West Bengal
Mode of Selection : Would depend on Interview.
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, passport size photograph send to Office of the chief Medical Officer of Health (PDMU Section) New Administrative Building, Old Outdoor Campus, PO- Suri, District- Birbhum Pin-731101, West Bengal on or before 30.05.2017.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link