How to Get Voter ID Online Form 2017 Change / Update / Correction in Old Voter Id
National Voter Service Portal NVSP has been inviting to Online Application Form for the New Voter id Registration for Across India. Who Are Eligible for this, Can Request to Change / Update / Correction in Old Voter id.
Posts Name : Voter ID Online Form 2017
Election Commission of India National Voter Services (NVSP)
Voter ID | Registration | Correction | Other Details
Process to Apply New Form
- Click on the New Voters ID Online Registration Link.
- Submit Your Mobile No.
- Will Get OTP Password
- Enter That OTP / SMS Password
- Fill Your Basic Info
- Upload Photo and Related Document.
- Submit Document to Concerned Authority
- Nationality : Should be an Indian
- Place of Birth : India
Required Age Limit
- Minimum Age : Not less than 18 Years
- Maximum Age : N/A
Online Correction in Voter ID
- If you Need Some Correction in VOTER ID / Wrong Information ID Card.
- Click on the Correction Link & Enter Your Mobile NO. To Get OTP Password.
- Check your info and Change it If that Required and
- Then Click on The Submit Form.
Check Other Details
- Check Your Electoral Roll / Know Your Birth / Know Your BLO / ERO and DEO
- If you have Enrolled / Voter ID
- Checking Your Name in Electoral Roll / List
- Click on the Check Name in Election List
- Enter Your EPIC No. or Name, DOB, Father Name, State, ETC Details to Check Your Present Status.
Application Fee Process
- NVSP Online Voter ID Registration Form is totally free
Important Dates To Apply
- Starting Date of Application : Already Started
- Last Date To Apply Online : Not Available
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information