UPSSSC Recruitment 2017: Junior Assistant Post (Apply Online For 115 Vacancies)
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Lucknow has released the notification applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant.
Number of Posts: 115 Vacancies
Posts Name : Junior Assistant
Required Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate or equivalent qualification from recognized board and CCC certificate or equivalent and typing speed in Hindi and English 25 & 30 WPM on Computer.
Scale of Pay : Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
Age Limit as on 01-07-2016: Not more than 18 to 40 Years
Mode of Selection : Would be based on Written Test & Interview.
Process To Pay Application Fee :
- Unreserved (General) & OBC Category : Rs.185/-
- SC/ST Category pay: Rs.95/-
- PWD Category pay Rs.25/-
Candidates have to make the payment of application fee through SBI -E-collect Only.
Process to Apply : Applicants should apply online with the help of official UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in .
Important Dates To Rembember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application : 18-Jan.-2017
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application (Part-I): 07-Feb.-2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application (Part-II) : 11-Feb.-2017
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee: 09-Feb.-2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information about Official UPSSSC Recruitment Notification, you should see at once here http://upsssc.gov.in/OuterPages/View_Enclosure.aspx