UPSC Recruitment 2017: Associate Professor & Stores Officer Posts (02 Vacancies Apply Online)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment department has announced advertisement for the post of 02 Associate Professor & Stores Officer.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Post Name :
- Associate Professor: 01 Post
- Stores Officer: 01 Post
Important Dates to Apply:
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 13.July.2017
- Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application : 14.July.2017
Pay Scale :
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000/- Grade Pay : Rs.9000/-
- Stores Officer: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Required Qualification :
- Associate Professor : Candidates should be possessed Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the discipline of Political Science.
- Stores Officer : Candidates should be possessed Master’s degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy/Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology of a recognized University or equivalent (Equivalent Educational Qualification is nil).
Require Age Limit :
- Associate Professor : 50 years
- Stores Officer : 30 years
Age Relaxation would be applicable For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
Mode of Selection Process : Through Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates should pay fee Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates no need to make the payment of fee.
Process to Apply: Candidates should apply online by an official UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt_12_2017-Rev_0.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
Union Public Service Commission
The formation of the Union Public Service Commission was in the year 1926 on 1st October. The headquarter of the Commission is located at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. To conduct the civil service examination the union public service commission has been established. It is seen that initially the civil service examination were conducted in London. The maximum age of applying for the exam were 23 age and 18 years is the minimum age. But from the year 1922, the Civil Service Examination was started in India and first one was held at Allahabad and the next in Delhi.
The Chairman is heading the Commission and Prof. David R. Syiemlieh is the Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission. There are other 7 members who is helping to control the Commission with Chairman. The main function of the Commission is to conduct the examination and appointing them in the service. They also make the direct recruitment for the candidates. The Commission conducts the examination for IAS, IES, IES ISS and Geologist.
The main qualification which the candidate should hold is that they should have the minimum bachelor degree which can be any stream. The candidate should have pass the degree from the recognized university. The candidate do have the option to apply the examination the UPSC website. The selection process is the candidate have to clear the prelims written exam, main written exams and final round is the interview. Those who are clearing the examination will be directly appointed. The candidate can get all the information regarding the admit card, answer key, cut off and the result from the website itself. Those who are clearing the examination will be appointed and their future will be bright.