Download UPSC Admit Card 2017 For Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2017 Call Letter
UPSC Admit Card 2017 – Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2017 Call Letter : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Recruitment department has announced admit card for attending the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination in their department. Candidates need to click below mentioned direct admit card download link and need to put their registration details and get the admit card downloaded. We have mentioned link of UPSC Admit Card 2017 Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam:
- Posts Name: Civil Services (Preliminary)
- Examination will be held : 18-June-2017
- Download Admit Card: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can also download their admit card from the Official website of UPSC,
How To Download UPSC Admit Card 2017:
Here in the below we have mentioned some steps to know about the download admit card from the official website of the department –
- Need to visit on the official website.
- After that, you will be seeing an “Advertisement” section.
- Need to search for the notification for the admit card of Civil Services (Preliminary) Post from that page.
- Then you will be need to fill the “Registration No.” and the “DOB (Date Of Birth)”.
- While you enter that, your registration would be detected by the department and the admit card for the examination you will display on the new tab.
- Then you need to download and should to take a hard copy of it to given the exam.
Candidates should keep in mind that without admit card they will not be able to sit in the examination and not be able to give the exam and his application would be also cancelled by the department and their result would be out from this competition. So, hurry up and download the admit card to give the exam and make your future secure..