SAIL Recruitment 2017: Mining Sirdar & Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Post (Apply Online for 14 Vacancies)
SAIL has announced advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of Mining Sirdar & Operator-cum-Technician Trainee for its collieries.
No of Vacancies: 14
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Electrical): 06
- Mining Sirdar: 08
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee: Candidates must have possessed Full-time Diploma (03 years) in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical discipline.
- Mining Sirdar: Candidates must have possessed Matriculation and Valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS).
Scale of Pay :
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (Electrical): Rs. 15830-22150/-
- Mining Sirdar: Rs. 16800-24110/-
Required Age Limit as on 17-December-2016: 28 years and age relaxation would be applicable as per rules.
Process To Pay Application Fee:
- General/OBC : Rs.150/- for Mining Sirdar
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee : Rs.250/-
Candidates should make the payment of application fee through SBl challan.
Mode of Selection Process: Would depend on written Test and skill Test / Trade Test.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online by official website of SAIL www.sail.co.in.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application: 30.January.2017
- Last Date To SubmitSAIL Recruitment Online Application: 28.February.2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should click here
The establishment of Steel Authority of India Limited was in the year 19th January 1954. It is considered to be one of the largest steel company in our country. The headquarter of the company is located at New Delhi. There are approximately 85,145 employees are working in this company which is making it the largest steel producer across the whole world.
In 5 states which are Burnpur, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bhilai, and Bokaro the company is operating and owning its own steel plants. The company is functioning with all its new technologies and also with the massing programs with the start up of the global ambition. Government of India is operating the company with 75% of its equity. It is seen that between the 2 company which is National Thermal Power Corporation Limited and steel Authority of India, there is a fifty-fifty joint venture.
The present Chairman of the Steel Authority of India is P.K.Singh. The main aim of the company is the leader is its business all over our country. The company wants to keep a good relation with its customer. The employees those who are working in the company are of great support and opportunities are raising in level which is making difference in many people life’s.
As the company is one among the 7 Maharatnas of Central Public Sector Enterprises the more and more candidates are trying to get into it. The competition are getting more every year. The company provide great opportunities to the employees in their career level and can dream to grow in the organization very well. The interested candidate with the graduation in steel mining field can apply by checking the eligibility criteria. The candidate will have great life if they clear the interview and get appointed.