SAIL Recruitment 2017: Resident House Officers & Registrars/ Sr. Registrars Posts Apply Online
Bhilai Steel Plant (SAIL) recruitment department has announced advertisement for the post of Resident House Officers & Registrars/ Sr. Registrars in J L N Hospital & Research Centre. Walk-in-Interview 30 June 2017.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
Post Name :
- Resident House Officers
- Registrars/ Sr. Registrars
Important Dates to Apply :
- Date of Interview : 30.June.2017 at 09:30 hrs. to 11:30 hrs.
- Venue of Interview : Office of the Director I/c, JLN Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai
Pay Scale :
- Resident House Officers: Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Registrars/ Sr. Registrars: Rs. 36000/- (Per Month) for Registrars & Rs.42000/- (Per Month) for Sr. Registrars
Required Qualification :
- Resident House Officers : Candidates should have possessed MBBS from a university / institute recognized by MCI.
- Registrars/ Sr. Registrars : Candidates should have possessed MBBS with 2 years full time PG Diploma.
Required Age Limit As on 30.06.2017:
- Resident House Officers : 30 years
- Registrars/ Sr. Registrars : 35 years
Location : Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)
Mode of Selection: Through Interview.
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process to Apply : Candidates should appear for Interview along with completed application form with Original and one set of self attested photocopies at the time of given venue with the same address.
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Advertisement & Application form Link : http://sailcareers.com/pdf/rhoadvt_JUN_17.pdf
The establishment of Steel Authority of India Limited was in the year 19th January 1954. It is considered to be one of the largest steel company in our country. The headquarter of the company is located at New Delhi. There are approximately 85,145 employees are working in this company which is making it the largest steel producer across the whole world.
In 5 states which are Burnpur, Rourkela, Durgapur, Bhilai, and Bokaro the company is operating and owning its own steel plants. The company is functioning with all its new technologies and also with the massing programs with the start up of the global ambition. Government of India is operating the company with 75% of its equity. It is seen that between the 2 company which is National Thermal Power Corporation Limited and steel Authority of India, there is a fifty-fifty joint venture.
The present Chairman of the Steel Authority of India is P.K.Singh. The main aim of the company is the leader is its business all over our country. The company wants to keep a good relation with its customer. The employees those who are working in the company are of great support and opportunities are raising in level which is making difference in many people life’s.
As the company is one among the 7 Maharatnas of Central Public Sector Enterprises the more and more candidates are trying to get into it. The competition are getting more every year. The company provide great opportunities to the employees in their career level and can dream to grow in the organization very well. The interested candidate with the graduation in steel mining field can apply by checking the eligibility criteria. The candidate will have great life if they clear the interview and get appointed.