North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 : Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Posts (17 Vacancies Apply Online)
North Western Railway recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of Pharmacist & Staff Nurse. Walk-in-Interview 22 to 24 August 2017
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 17
Post Name :
- Pharmacist : 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse : 14 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Pharmacist : Rs. 12190/- (Per Month)
- Staff Nurse : Rs. 21190/- (Per Month)
Important Dates to Apply:
- Date of Interview : 22 to 24.08.2017 at 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview : Board Room, Division Rail Management Office, Ajmar.
Required Qualification :
- Pharmacist : Candidates should have passed 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
- Staff Nurse : Candidates should have possessed Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).
Required Age Limit As on 01.07.2017 :
- Pharmacist : 20 to 30 years
- Staff Nurse : 20 to 35 years
Age Relaxation would be given to 56 years for SC/ST Candidates & 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Location : Ajmar (Rajasthan)
Mode of Selection : Through Interview.
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process To Apply : Candidates should appear for Interview form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & three recent Passport size photo at the time of given venue on mentioned date.
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in/ticker/1501131709240Notification%20pharmacist.pdf
About North Western Railway
The establishment of North Western railway was in the year 2002. In the year 1996, the Railway Board has given the approval to form the 5 new zone railways in which one of the zone was North Western Railway. This railway consist of total of 4 division which are Ajmer, Jaipur, Bikaner and Jodhpur.
There are many number of staffs working in 4 of the division. In the Jaipur division the number of staffs working in the railway are near about 12000, in the Bikaner division the number of staffs are 13000, the number of strength in Jodhpur division is coming about 10000 and in the Ajmer division the number of employees are nearly about 9000. This division is completely spread over 2 states.
Shri Anil Singhal is the General Manager of North Western railway. Before working as the general manager he was the Chief technical Examiner of vigilance Commission in state of New Delhi. The main vision of the organization to provide best and efficient services to the passenger those who are travelling. There are millions of passengers travelling through the railway in every 4 division every day. This is the reason the North western railway is making the huge profit every year.
There are many training centers which are running by this railway such as Zonal Railway Training Institute, Udaipur; Supervisor Training Center, Ajmer; Area Training Center and so on. The interested candidate can join to the center and can learn about the railway technologies. This railway also conducts job recruitment and they hire the candidate those who like to work in the Railway department.