NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017: Executive Engineer, Medical Officer & Other Posts (05 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 31 August 2017
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of Executive Engineer, Medical Officer & Various Vacancy.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 05
Post Name :
- Executive Engineer : 02 Posts
- Medical Officer : 01 Post
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Application form : 31.08.2017
Pay Scale :
- Executive Engineer : Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
- Medical Officer : Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Required Qualification :
- Executive Engineer : Candidate should have possessed First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering (Electrical & Civil & Communication) from a recognized University Institute.
- Medical Officer : Candidate should have possessed MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Required Age Limit as on 31.08.2017 :
- Executive Engineer : Maximum 40 years
- Medical Officer : Maximum 35 years
Location : Surathkal (Karnataka)
Mode of Selection: Through Interview.
Process To Apply : Candidate should apply online by visiting official website http://www.nitk.ac.in and should send Hard copy of Online application along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents to the office of The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka- Surathkal, Post: Srinivasnagar, Mangaluru-575 025, Karnataka, India
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://jobs.nitk.ac.in/sites/default/files/uploads/Availibility_1.pdf
- Recruitment Rules : http://jobs.nitk.ac.in/sites/default/files/uploads/Recruitment_Rules_for_Non-Teaching.pdf
- Apply Online : http://jobs.nitk.ac.in/
Department of Applied Mechanics and Hydraulics, National Institute of Technology NIT Karnataka has been announced advertisement for the posts of Junior Research Fellow in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of the Institute.
No of Vacancies: 02 Vacancies
Posts Name: Junior Research Fellow
Required Qualification: Candidates must have possessed degree of M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT /E& C or in related disciplines with consistently good academic record. The candidates also have in depth knowledge in image processing methodswith GPU programming and knowledge in retinal imaging techniques is a plus.
Mode of Selection: Through interview.
Required Age Limit: Would be applicable as per rules.
Application Form: No
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates may send a detailed CV in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications etc. to Dr Jeny Rajan (firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 0824 2473412).
Date of Walk-in: 28-February-2017
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.nitk.ac.in/news-announcments-tenders/junior-research-fellow-jrf