NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017: Project Technician, Project Technical Assistant & Data Entry operator Posts (Apply Online for 15 Vacancies)
National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) recruitment department had announced advertisement application for the post of 15 Project Technician, Project Technical Assistant & Data Entry operator.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts
Post Name :
- Project Technician:08 Posts
- Project Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Data Entry operator: 04 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Application form : 03.July.2017
Pay Scale :
- Project Technician: Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
- Project Technical Assistant: 31000/- (Per Month)
- Data Entry operator: 17000/- (Per Month)
Required Qualification :
- Project Technician : Candidates should have passed 12th in Science subjects and 2 years field experience in Government recognised organisation or 12th Pass in Science subjects and 2 years Diploma in Radiology/Radiography or Certificate course in Radiology/Radiography with one year experience in Government recognised organisation.
- Project Technical Assistant : Candidates should have Graduated in Statistics from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in Statistics.
- Data Entry operator : Candidates should have passed Intermediate or 12th Pass from recognized Board.
Required Age Limit :
- Project Technician: 30 years
- Project Technical Assistant/Data Entry operator: 25 years
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Mode of Selection: Through Written test/Interview.
Application Fee Process : Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai. SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates no need to pay the fee.
Process to Apply : Candidates should apply completed application form in all manners along with self attested copies of all certificates/ documents & Applications must be superscribed with “Name of the post applied” and “Name of the Project” send to the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-60003
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link