NIRRH Recruitment 2017 : Scientist Posts (09 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 06 November 2017
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of 09 Scientist.
Advt. No : NIRRH/02/S/09/2017
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 09 Posts
Post Name :
- Scientist-B (Life Sciences/ Social Sciences) : 05 Posts
- Scientist-C (Reproductive Biology/ Veterinary Sciences) : 03 Posts
- Scientist- D (Obstetrics & Gynecology) : 01 Post
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 06.11.2017
Pay Scale :
- Scientist-B (Life Sciences/ Social Sciences) : Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Scientist-C (Reproductive Biology/ Veterinary Sciences) : Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Scientist- D (Obstetrics & Gynecology) : Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay : Rs. 7600/-
Required Qualification :
- Scientist-B, C & D : Candidates should have possessed First class Master’s degree in Life Sciences or Second class M.Sc in Life Sciences + Ph.D degree in Life Sciences, First class Master’s degree in Social Sciences/ Anthropology/ Psychology or Second class M.Sc, M.V.Sc degree recognized by VCI, Post graduate degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Pediatrics or post graduate diploma in related medical subjects or MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree.
Required Age Limit : Maximum 35/40/45 years & Age Relaxation would be given to 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates.
Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Mode of Selection : Through Written test/ Interview.
Application fee Process :
- SC/ ST, Physically Handicapped (PH) and women candidates : No Fee
- For All Candidates : Rs. 500/-
Candidates should make the payment of fee through Demand Draft “Director, NIRRH, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
Process To Apply : Candidates should apply online by visiting official website www.nirrh.res.in
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nirrh.res.indf
- Apply Online : http://www.nirrh.res.in/scientific_appli/
About National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health:
The National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) is one of the research institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). The ICMR was antecedently known as the Institute of Research in Reproduction and was established in 1970 when two of the ICMR units, namely the Reproductive Physiology Unit and the Contraceptive Testing Unit got merged. The NIRRH is situated in Mumbai and is attached with the University of Mumbai for several programs in Biochemistry, applied biology and science.
The mission of the National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health is to secure and magnify the reproductive health of humans through researches. The NIRRH is trying to settle way for development of resources and projects for field administration which can be absorbed by the national programmes. NIRRH is given the charge of the administration of more than thirty Human Reproduction Research Centers.
The National Institute for Research in Reproduction Health is focusing on the cultivation of the research results into policy designing and planning. It is looking for the betterment of the services for the experimental animals, toxicological advancement of drugs, utensils and vaccines for upgrading reproductive health. Expansion of human resources by preparing young research workers on the highlighted divisions of the reproductive health is also one of the thrust areas of the NIRRH. The institute also collaborates with both national and international research units to encourage the exchange of important aspects of the betterment of the reproductive health conditions.