NCDC Recruitment 2017: Data Entry Operator & Other Posts (Apply Online for 43 Vacancies)
National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology NRCPB has announced advertisement for the post of 43 Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician & Other Posts Walk-in-Interview.
No of Posts: 43
- Data Entry Operator: 04
- Laboratory Technician: 10
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates must have Graduated with 1 year Diploma course in computer application with one year experience in the related field.
- Laboratory Technician: Candidates must have passed 10+2 in Science Subjects with DMLT from recognized University/ Institute OR B.Sc. from recognized University/ Institute.
Scale of Pay :
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 10406/-PM
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 15000/-PM
Required Age Limit: 40 years
Selection Process: Through Interview/Skill Test.
Process To Pay Application Fee: No Need To Pay Fee
Process to Apply: Applicants should appear for Interview along with five photocopies of the CV in prescribed format with original documents, experience certificate etc. for verification and one set of copy of all certificates to the given address in the venue at the time of Interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Interview Date : 06 to 15.February.2017 at 09:30 AM
- Venue of Interview: National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, (near Civil Line Metro Station), Delhi- 110 054.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should see at once here http://www.ncdc.gov.in