Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017: Jr Engineer Grade – I (Civil) & Dairy Officer Post (Apply Online for 11 Vacancies)
Meghalaya Public Service Commission has been announced advertisement for the posts of Junior Engineer Grade – I (Civil) & Dairy Officer in various departments.
No of Vacancies: 11
- Junior Engineer Grade – I (Civil) in the office of the Chief Engineer (WR), Meghalaya, Shillong: 07 Posts
- Dairy Officer under the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer Grade – I: Candidates must have possessed Diploma course in Civil Engineering from recognised Institution
- Dairy Officer: Candidates must have degree of B. Tech (Dairy Technology) from any recognised University
Required Age Limit as on 01-01-2016: 18 to 27 years
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Exam/ interview.
Process to Apply : Applicants should send filled application in all manners by registered post to the Commission’s office at Shillong or can apply online by an official website “www.mpsc.nic.in”.
Important Dates To Apply:
- Last Date To Apply Online Application: 22-February-2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form :Getting more information on visit official recruitment notification, you should be sure check out this website http://mpsc.nic.in/recruitment.html