Manipur High Court Recruitment 2017: Stenographer Posts (12 Vacancies)
High Court of Manipur has announced advertisement for the post of 12 Stenographer.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancies : 12 Posts
Post Name :
- Stenographer Grade -I: 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade -II: 02 Posts
Scale of Pay :
- Stenographer Grade -I: Rs. 12000-40000/- Grade Pay : Rs.5900/-
- Stenographer Grade -II: Rs. 8000-35000/-Grade Pay : Rs.4300/-
Required Qualification : Applicants must have Graduated from a recognized university with Diploma in Stenography in English.
Required Age Limit as on 20.05.2017 : Between 18 to 38 years and Age Relaxation would be given For OBC Category 3 years & For SC/ST Category 5 years
Job Location : Manipur
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee Process :
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- For All : Rs. 900/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 700/-
Applicants should make the payment of fee through Bank Challan.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply in completed application form in all manners along with self attested photocopies of relevant documents & original copy of Bank Challan & envelop superscribed application for the post of send to the Registrar General, High Court of Manipur, Mantripukhri, pin-795002 manipur State
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Application : 23.May.2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, be sure to check out this
- Advertisement & Application Form :http://hcmimphal.nic.in/Documents/Advertisement%20Stenographer%20I%20and%20II%202017.pdf