KCCB Recruitment 2017 : Clerks, Computer Operator, Junior Computer Programmer & Assistant Manager Posts (216 Vacancies Opening)
Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited (KCC Bank) recruitment department has announced advertisement for the post of 216 Clerks, Computer Operator, Junior Computer Programmer & Assistant Manager.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancy : 216 Posts
Post Name :
- Clerks: 169 Posts
- Computer Operator: 18 Posts
- Junior Computer Programmer: 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager: 21 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application : 08.06.2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 27.June.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 08 & 09.07.2017
Pay Scale :
- Clerks: Rs.10300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs.3200/-
- Computer Operator: Rs.10300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs.3200/-
- Junior Computer Programmer: Rs.10300-34800/-Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs.10300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Required Qualification :
- Clerks : Candidate should have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks or Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline and should have knowledge of computer 5% concession in minimum qualification will be applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Computer Operator : Candidate should have Graduated in any stream with PGDCA of one year/BCA from recognized University.
- Junior Computer Programmer : Candidate should have possessed MCA/ M.Sc in Computer or IT/ BE or B.Tech in Computer or IT with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC and Physically Challenged candidates) from any university recognized by State/ Central Government.
- Assistant Manager : Candidate should have possessed Graduation or equivalent with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% matks from a university recognized by State/Central Government with Computer Knowledge. 5% concession in minimum qualification will be applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Required Age Limit as on 31.05.2017: Between 18 to 45 Years & Age Relaxation would be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/WFF(U.R)/Persons with Disabilities(U.R) 05 years
Job Location : Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh)
Mode of Selection : The examination scheme for recruitment shall consist of an objective type examination and interview.
Application Fee Process: General category should make the payment of application fee Rs.600/- and Rs.400/- for SC/ST/OBC/PHH candidates. Fee can be paid through Computer generated Challan by depositing the prescribed fees in designated Banks in favour of the Secretary, HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
Process to Apply : Candidates can apply online by an official website www.hpbose.org
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://hpbose.org/Admin/Upload/Notification.CET.KCCB.2017.PDF
- Apply Online : http://www.hpbose.org/OnlineServices/CET/KCCB/Instructions.aspx