Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017: Translators Posts (10 Vacancies Opening) – Last Date 15 November 2017
High Court of Karnataka recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of 10 Translators on the establishment of the High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
Advt. No. : HCE 145/2016
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 10 Posts
Post Name : Translators
Important Dates to Apply :
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application : 16.10.2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 15.11.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan : 19.11.2017
Pay Scale : Rs. 21600-40500/-
Required Qualification : Candidates should have possessed Master Degree in English at least in second class with Kannada as one of the languages in Bachelor degree.
Required Age Limit as on 15.05.2017 :
- For Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Category-I of other Backward Classes : 18 to 40 years
- For Category II-A or II-B or III-A or III–B of other Backward Classes : 18 to 38 years
- For All Others : 18 to 35 years
Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Mode of Selection : Through Written test & viva voce.
Application Fee Process :
- For All Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Category-I : Rs. 250/-
Candidates should make the payment of fee through SBI online payment gateway or Challan generated online.
Process To Apply : Candidates should apply online by visiting official website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/
- Apply Online : http://recruitmenthck.kar.nic.in/hck/sda/notification.php