JSSC Recruitment 2017: Trained Graduate Teacher Posts (17793 Vacancies)
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced advertisement for the posts of 17793 Trained Graduate Teacher through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 (CGTTCE-2016).
No of Vacancies: 17793 Posts
Post Name : Trained Graduate Teacher
Age Limit as on 01-01-2016:
- Unreserved/General: Minimum 21 & Maximum 40 years
- OBC I & BC II : Minimum 21 & Maximum 43 years
- SC/ST Candidates : Minimum 21 & Maximum 45 years
Required Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduation with 45% Marks (40% for SC/ ST) from any recognized Institute and B.Ed degree form recognized Institute.
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Mode of Selection: Would depend on through Written Test.
Application Fee Process: General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs 460/- and Rs.125/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online by an official website www.jssc.in .
Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06-January-2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25-April-2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee : 02-May-2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, you should see at once here http://www.jssc.in/Assistant%20Teacher%20Brochure.pdf