JSLPS Recruitment 2017: Block Project Officer, Field Thematic Coordinator & Other Posts (111 Vacancies Opening)
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) recruitment department has announced advertisement applications to recruit for the post of Block Project Officer, Field Thematic Coordinator & Other Posts.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 111
Post Name :
- Block Project Officer : 21 Posts
- Field Thematic Coordinator : 42 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 12.08.2017
Pay Scale :
- Block Project Officer : Rs. 25000-40000/- (Per Month)
- Field Thematic Coordinator : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Required Qualification :
- Block Project Officer : Candidates should have Post Graduated degree or post graduate diploma in Rural Development/ Rural Management/ Business Administration/ Social Work/Forestry or Graduate Degree in Agriculture/ Agriculture engineering/ Forestry from recognized University/ institute.
- Field Thematic Coordinator : Candidates should have possessed degree of Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ institute.
Required Age Limit : Would be applicable As Per JSLPS Rules
Location : Jharkhand
Mode of Selection : Through Interview.
Application Fee Process : No application fee.
Mode of Selection : Candidate should apply online by visiting official website http://www.sids.co.in/
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Details Advertisement Link : http://sids.co.in/jslps_johar/
- Apply Online : http://sids.co.in/jslps_johar/notice.php
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society has announced advertisement for the post of District Program Manager & Trainee Block Project Manager.
No of Vacancies: 68
- District Program Manager: 05 Posts
- Trainee Block Project Manager: 63 Posts
Required Qualification: Applicants should have Two years full time regular Master Degree or PG Diploma, in Rural Development / Social Work/ Rural Management / Business Administration / Agriculture and allied sciences (10+2+4) from a recognized University/ institute with 4 to 6 years experience.
Scale of Pay :
- District Program Manager: Rs. 50000-80000/-PM
- Trainee Block Project Manager: Rs. 25000/- PM
Required Age Limit: Would be Applicable As per rules
Mode Of Selection : Would depend on Interview.
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online with the help of official website http://sids.co.in/.
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 05.May.2017
Details of Advertisement and Application Form Link : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should click on this link http://sids.co.in