Indian Bank Recruitment 2017: Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory & Equity Research Analyst Posts (04 Vacancies Opening)
Indian Bank has announced advertisement for Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory & Equity Research Analyst on contract basis
No of Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory: 02 Posts
- Equity Research Analyst: 02 Posts
Required Age Limit as on 01-11-2016:
- Assistant Vice President: Maximum 45 years
- Secretarial Officer: Maximum 35 years
Required Qualification :
- Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory : Candidates must have possessed MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation and NISM – Merchant Banking Certification with four year experience in handling assignments.
- Equity Research Analyst : Candidates must have possessed MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation And NISM – Research Analyst Certification with four year experience in handling assignments.
Pay Scale: Rs. 6/- lakhs (per annum)
Mode of Selection: Would depend on interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
Process to Apply: Applicants should send their prescribed application form along with relevant documents to Assistant Vice President, HRD, Indian Bank, 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai 600035 or email to email@example.com
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 31.March.2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should see at once here http://corporate.indbankonline.com/Detailed%20Advertisement%20for%20recruitment%20of%20Specialist%20Officers%20_Merchant%20Banker%20and%20Corporate%20Advisory%20&%20Equity%20Research%20_Analysts-%202016-17.pdf