IIT Delhi Recruitment 2017: Junior Project Assistant & Project Attendant Posts -Walk-in-Interview (03 Vacancies Opening)
IIT Delhi recruitment department has announced advertisement applications for the post of 03 Junior Project Assistant & Project Attendant. Walk-in-Interview 18 July 2017
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 03 Posts
Post Name :
- Junior Project Assistant : 02 Posts
- Project Attendant : 01 Post
Important Dates to Apply :
- Date of Interview : 18.July.2017 at 03:00 pM
- Venue of Interview : Office of the Prof. Rajesh Prasad, Department of Applied Mechanics, IIT DELHI, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
Pay Scale :
- Junior Project Assistant : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
- Project Attendant : Rs. 10500-16500/-
Required Qualification :
- Junior Project Assistant : Candidates should be Graduated degree in appropriate discipline.
- Project Attendant : Candidates should be 12th class passed with experience of five years in office work/ computer operations/ e-mail/ dispatching/ filing and documentation.
Required Age Limit : Would be applicable As Per IIT Delhi Rules
Location : New Delhi
Mode of Selection : Through Interview.
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process To Apply : Candidates should appear for Interview completed application form in all manners along with original certificates (both academic & professional), educational qualifications, details of work experience & a recent passport size photograph at the time of given venue on mentioned date.
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link
- Advertisement Link :http://ird.iitd.ac.in/sites/default/files/jobs/project/IITD-IRD-116-2017.pdf
- Download Application form:http://ird.iitd.ac.in/sites/default/files/ird_nforms/ird_rec_4.pdf