IARI Recruitment 2017: Walk-in For SRF,Lab Attendant, Field Assistant & Lab Assistant Posts (07 Vacancies)
IARI Recruitment 2017: 05 Field Assistant & Lab Assistant Posts
Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI) has announced advertisement for 05 Field Assistant & Lab Assistant.
No of Vacancies: 05
- Field Assistant: 04 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
Age Limit as on 20-02-2017:
- Maximum 35 years
- Age Relaxation applicable for 05 years for SC/ST/Woman Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates
Education Qualification :
- Field Assistant : 10th or equivalent from recognized board and two year experience of working in field as well as in laboratory.
- Lab Assistant : 8th or equivalent from recognized board and two year experience of working in field and laboratory.
Scale of Pay :
- Field Assistant: Rs. 10000/-Per Month
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Mode of Selection : Interview.
Process to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can send their completed application form along with self attested copies of certificates, Original certificates, date of birth & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
- Date of Interview : 20-February-2017 at 09:30 AM
- Venue: Division of Plant Physiology, ICAR-IARI New Delhi-110012
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, be sure to check this website http://www.iari.res.in/files/Announcements/FA_LA_PPhysio-10022017.pdf
IARI Recruitment 2017: Walk-in For SRF & Lab Attendant Posts
IARI has announced advertisement for the posts of SRF & Lab Attendant on contractual basis.
No of Vacancies: 02 posts
- SRF: 01 Post
- Lab Attendant: 01 Post
- SRF: Candidates must have passed M.Sc in Plant Pathology/Biotechnology/ Life Sciences with 4/5 years or bachelor degree or PG Degree in basic science with 3 years Bachelor Degree and 2 years of Master Degree have qualified Net.
- Lab Attendant: Passed High School.
Scale of Pay:
- SRF: Rs.25000+ 30% HRA
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 10000/-pm
Age Limit: As per rules
Mode of Selection: Would depend Interview.
Process to Apply: Applicants may attend the walk-in-Interview along with CV in the prescribed format and one set of self-attested copies of the proof of documents during interview at given venue.
Important Dates To Remember:
Date of Interview : 23-February-2017 at 10:00 AM
Venue: In the Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, New Delhi-110012.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should see at once here http://www.iari.res.in/files/Announcements/NASF_03022017.pdf