Government of Chhattisgarh 2017: Project Manager, Assistant Programmer & Other Posts (09 Vacancies Apply Online)
Government of Chhattisgarh has announced advertisement for the post of 09 Project Manager, Assistant Programmer & Other Posts.
About Vacancies :
No of Vacancies : 09 Posts
Post Name :
- Project Manager: 01 Post
- Assistant Programmer: 02 Posts
Required Qualification :
- Project Manager : Applicants must have degree of MBA from recognized university/Institution with relevant experience.
- Assistant Programmer : Applicants must have PG Degree in Computer Application from recognized university/Institution with relevant experience.
Scale of Pay :
- Project Manager: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
- Assistant Programmer: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Required Age Limit as on 01.01.2017 : Between 18 to 35 years
Job Location : Chhattisgarh
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test, Skill Test & Typing Test.
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Prfoces to Apply : Applicants should apply in completed application form in all manners along with copy of relevant documents, experience certificate & two self addressed envelope with Rs. 5/- postal stamp send to The Project Reader Office, Akikrit Aadivashi Vikash Pariyogana, Dist- Rajanandgaon, Sanyukt Zila Karyalay Bhawan, New Composite Building Hall No. 09 Collectorate Parisar, Rajanandgaon Chhattisgarh pin- 491441
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 03.06.2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, be sure to check out this
- Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://rajnandgaon.nic.in/notices/2017/ITDP04052017.pdf