Government of Delhi Recruitment 2017 : Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk & Other Posts (30 Vacancies Apply Online)
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Government of Delhi has announced advertisement for the post of 30 Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk & Various Vacancy.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancy : 30 Posts
Post Name :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 22 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 04 Posts
Important Dates to Apply :
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 05.June.2017
Pay Scale :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs. 16472/- (Per month)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Rs. 17632/- (Per month)
Required Qualification : Candidates should have possessed A Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University and A typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. In Hindi for Admin and Accounts function.
Required Age Limit as on 05.06.2017:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 45 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 50 years
Age Relaxation would be applicable for ST/SC Candidates 5 years & OBC Candidates 3 years
Job Location : New Delhi
Mode of Selection: By Interview.
Application Fee Process :
- Unreserved & OBC Candidates:Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- DIVYANG (Physical Handicapped) candidates : No Fee
Candidates should make the payment of fee through online mode.
Process to Apply Vacancy : Candidates should Apply Online by an official website http://www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link