Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: Apply Online Group ‘C’ Post
Eastern Railway, Kanchrapara Railway Workshop has released the notification for the post of Group ‘C’.
No Of Posts: 02
Posts Name: Group ‘C’
- Vocal Musiclight classical- Hindustani: 01 Post
- Electronic Keyboard instrumental: 01 Post
Required Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th class or its equivalent examination , Degree/ Diploma Certificate in respective discipline only from Govt Recognized University/ Institute or Deemed University.
Required Age Limit as on 02-July-2017: 18 years to 25 years
Mode of Selection: Through written exam.
Training Period: 01 Year
- General: Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs.250/-
Candidates have to make the payment of fee in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of F&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata.
Process to Apply: Applicants should send completed application in all manners, an envelop should be superscribed as “Application For The Post In Group-‘C’ Category Against Cultural Quota For The Year 2016-17” by ordinary post to the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata-700001 or to be dropped in the box kept in the office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Recruitment Section, 17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place, Kolkata–700 001.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Last Date To Receipt of Applications: 20-Feb.-2017 at 17:30 Hrs.
- Last Date To Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 07-Mar.-2017 at 17:30 Hrs.
- Date & Time of Written Test: 25-Mar.-2017 up to 17.30 Hrs.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information on official recruitment, you should see at once here http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in/ticker/14851566183371483965248237-Detailed%20Notification%20(SPORTS)2016-17.pdf