CRPF Recruitment 2017: Assistant Sub-Inspector ,Constables, GDMO & Other Post (Apply Online 3219 Vacancies)
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has announced advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of 219 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) through direct recruitment.
No of Vacancies: 219 Posts
Posts Name:Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
Age Limit as on 25-04-2017:
- Minimum 18 and maximum 25 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per govt rules
Required Qualification : Candidates must have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) ( under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government and Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription time 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
Mode of Selection: Would depend on PET/PST & Written Examination/Skill test or Medical Examination.
Application Fee Process :
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan OR Net Banking OR Credit card /Debit Card.
- There is no fee for SC, ST and ExServicemen candidates.
Process to Apply: Applicants can apply Online with the help of http://crpf.nic.in website.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 27-March-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form : 25-April-2017
- Last Date for Submission of SBI Challan : 20-April-2017
- Date of Written Examination : 16-July-2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should see at once http://crpf.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/Recruitment_Advertise/ADVERTISE/1_111_1_3320317.pdf
CRPF Recruitment 2017: 07 Specialists Posts
Central Reserve Police Force has announced advertisement from eligible candidates for the posts of Specialist Doctor in CRPF hospitals (Nagpur) on a contractual basis.
No of Vacancies: 07
Posts Name: Specialists
Required Qualification: Applicants must have possessed Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned Specialty with 1½ years experience for Degree holder & 2½ years for Diploma holder in the concerned specialty after PG.
Scale of Pay :
- A Class Cities: Rs 64,009/- PM
- B Class Cities: Rs. 60,841/- PM
- C Class Cities: Rs. 57,672/- PM
Required Age Limit as on 13-February-2017: 67 years and age relaxation would be applicable as per rules.
Mode Of Selection: By Interview.
Process to Apply: Applicants should attend the walk-in -interview along with Original & self-attested copies of relevant documents/ certificates, two passport size color photograph as below given venue at the time.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 13-February-2017 at 09:00 AM
- Walk-in Venue: Composite Hospital, CRPF, 9th Mile, PO-Amerigog, Guwahati (Assam) PIN-781023.
Central Reserve Police Force has released the notification applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/ Female)
Details of Vacancies :
Number of Posts: 2945 Vacancies
Posts Name: Constables (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/ Female)
State Wise Recruitment:
- Andhra Pradesh: 137 Vacancies
- Arunachal Pradesh: 15 Vacancies
- Assam: 140 Vacancies
- Bihar: 189 Vacancies
- Chandigarh (UT): 04 Vacancies
- Chhatisgarh: 79 Vacancies
- Delhi: 48 Vacancies
- Goa: 03 Vacancies
- Gujrat: 115 Vacancies
- Haryana: 39 Vacancies
- Himachal Pradesh: 14 Vacancies
- Jammu Region (J&K): 42 Vacancies
- Jharkhand: 108 Vacancies
- Karnatka: 138 Vacancies
- Kashmir Valley (J&K):71 Vacancies
- Kerala: 106 Vacancies
- Madhya Pradesh:121 Vacancies
- Maharashtra: 183 Vacancies
- Manipur: 37 Vacancies
- Meghalaya: 50 Vacancies
- Mizoram: 07 Vacancies
- Nagaland: 95 Vacancies
- Odisha: 73 Vacancies
- Pondicherry (UT): 02 Vacancies
- Punjab: 99 Vacancies
- Rajasthan: 125 Vacancies
- Sikkim: 01 Vacancy
- Tamilnadu: 200 Vacancies
- Telangana: 100 Vacancies
- Tripura: 26 Vacancies
- Uttar Pradesh:343 Vacancies
- Uttrakhand: 22 Vacancies
- West Bengal:213 Vacancies
Required Qualification: Candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum educational qualification. For complete educational qualification, refer to advertisement…
Required Age Limit as on 01-01-2017. :
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 27 years for CT/ DVR, & Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years for all other posts (CT/ Tech & Trades except CT/ DVR).
- Relaxation in age limit: 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates & for others as per rules.
Scale of Pay : Level 3 in the pay matrix 21,700 to 50,000/-
Mode Of Selection: By Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Examination, Trade Test & Medical Examination.
Process To Pay Application Fee:
- General & OBC category candidates : Rs. 100/-
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Ex-Servicemen & women candidates : No Fee
Candidates have to make the payment of application fee through online using Net Banking, Credit card/ Debit Card of any bank or Offline using SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted).
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply online by an official website of CRPF www.crpf.nic.in.
Remember Important Dates:
- Starting Date To Submit Application: 31-January-2017
- Last Date To Submit Application: 01-March-2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Challan: 20-February-2017
- Date For Written Examination: 14-May-2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should Click Here for CRPF Recruitment 2017 Post
The establishment of Central Reserve Police Force was in the year 1939 on 27th July. The main responsibility of the Central Police Force is to provide the internal security. It is considered to be one of the very oldest of the military force. When the force was established it was named as Central para military force which was later after the Independence changed to Central Reserve Police Force.
The administrative ministry of Central Reserve Police Force is the Central Government. Depending upon the merit case there are many disciplinary action are taking place such as Departmental Enquiries, Orderly rooms, judicial trails and also under the acts which accord with the power to keep the forces under both arrest.
The Director General is heading the Central Reserve Police Force. The current Director General of the Force is Shri K. Durga Prasad. The Force provide best training to the employees. The tasks includes providing best safety to State Administration to take care of law and order. There are many training institutions which are located at various States of our country.
Every year the Central Reserve Police Force comes up with many different vacancies. The candidates those who interested in joining the Reserve Force can apply for the job. The candidate can get the complete information about the vacancies from their own site. The age limit of the candidates are considered to be minimum as 21 years and maximum can be up to 27 years. The age relaxation will be provide to the candidates those who are coming under the reserve candidate with the proper documentation needed. The candidate have the option to apply online. Candidates will be selected as per their performance in the interview process.