CBSE JEE Advanced Admission Online Form 2017 Apply Online Before 02/May/2017
Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has announced Online Application Form for the Joint Entrance Examination JEE Advanced 2017. Qualified and Interested Applicants Can Read the Full Notification Admission Form to fill the the JEEMAIN 2017 Examination and JEE Adv 2017.
Posts Name: CBSE JEE Advanced Admission Online Form 2017
Announced Date : 11 May 2016
Eligibility: Applicants must have Passed JEE MAIN 2017 Entrance Test with Secured Qualified Marks and Category Certification Must be Declared After 01/May/2017.
Required Age Limit: Born After : 01/October/1992. Age Relaxation Would be given As per JEE Adv Rules.
Application Fee Process:
- General / OBC : 2400/-
- SC / ST / PH : 1200-/-
- All Category Female : 1200/-
- Late Fee : 500/-
Applicants should pay Examination Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode.
- Starting Date of Application : 28/April/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/May/2017 Upto 05:00 Pm Only
- Last Date for Apply Online with Late Fee : 04/May/2017 Upto 05:00 Pm Only
- Exam Held on : 21/May/2017
- Admit Card Available : 11/May/2017
- Result Announced : June 2017
Process to Apply JEE ADV 2017:
- All JEE Mains Eligible Candidates Can Fill to JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form.
- SCAN Document Required for Filling Online : Class 10 & Class 12 Certificate
- Photo & Signature Scan Copy
- Click on the Apply Online Link and Enter Your Registration Details.
Note : Read the Full Instruction Carefully Before Apply