BPCL Recruitment 2017: Chemist Trainee & General Workman Posts (37 Vacancies Opening)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) recruitment department has announced for the post of 37 Chemist Trainee & General Workman in Kochi Refinery.
About Vacancies :
No. of Vacancy : 37 Posts
Post Name :
- Chemist Trainee: 03 Posts
- General Workman: 34 Posts
Important Dates to Apply:
- Starting Date To Submit Online Application : 17.June.2017
- Last Date To Submit Online Application : 03.July.2017
Pay Scale :
- Chemist Trainee: Rs. 13500-31000/-
- General Workman: Rs. 11500-20000/-
Required Qualification :
- Chemist Trainee : Candidates should have degree of M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class with 60% marks (Full Time course) from a recognized Indian University/Institute
- General Workman : Candidates should have First Class Diploma in Chemical /Mechanical Engineering/ Technology (Full time course approved by AICTE) with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
Required Age Limit As on 01.06.2017: Between to 30 years & Age Relaxation would be given For SC/ST Candidates 5 years, For OBC (NCL) Candidates 3 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
Mode of Selection : Through Written test, Skill test & Medical Test.
Application Fee Process : No Fee
Process to Apply: Candidates should apply Online by an official website www.bharatpetroleum.com
Govt Job Live जैसी मिलती-जुलती फर्जी वेबसाइट से सावधान रहे! और हमेशा Type करे WWW.GOVTJOBLIVE.COM
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information official recruitment notification, be sure to check this link