Assam PSC Recruitment 2017: Inspector & Assistant Engineer Posts (56 Vacancies)
Assam Public Service Commission has announced advertisement for 56 Inspector & Assistant Engineer.
No of Vacancies: 56
- Inspector: 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 54 Post
Age Limit as on 01-0102017:
- Inspector: Minimum 23 & Maximum 43 years
- Assistant Engineer: Minimum 21 & Maximum 43 years
Required Qualification :
- Inspector : Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer : Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering of an Indian or foreign University recognized by the Government or Passed parts A&B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a Certificate to that affect from the institution of Engineers (India).
- Inspector: Rs. 12000-40000/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 12000-40000/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 7600/-
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Written Test / Interview.
Process to Apply: Applicants can send their completed application form along with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet / Experience Certificate (where necessary) send to the Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 06-April-2017
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form: Getting more information on official recruitment notification, be sure to check this website http://apsc.nic.in/Advt%20No.2_2017.pdf