Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2017: 44 General Duty Medical Officer & Medical Officer Posts
Directorate of Health Service, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Administration has announced advertisement for 44 General Duty Medical Officer & Medical Officer on contract basis.
No of Vacancies: 44
- General Duty Medical Officer: 41 Posts
- Medical Officer (Homoeopathy): 02 Posts
- Medical Officer (Ayurvada): 01 Post
Required Age Limit as on 25-02-2017: Maximum 35 years
Required Qualification :
- General Duty Medical Officer : A recognized medical qualification with compulsory rotation internship with experience.
- Medical Officer : Degree in Homoeopathy/ Ayurveda of Recognized University / Statutory State board/ Council/Faculty of Indian Medicine recognized under the Indian Medical Central Council Act, 1970 with one year experience.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 80000/- PM
Mode of Selection : Would depend on Interview.
Process to Apply: Applicants should apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate send to the Directorate of Health Services, A & N Administration, Port Blair 744101 .
Last Date For Submission of Application : 25-Feb-2017