ACTREC Recruitment 2017: Coder Post
Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has announced advertisement for the posts of 04 Coder.
No of Vacancies: 04
Post Name : Coder
Required Qualification : B.Sc with 55% marks in Biological Science/ Life Science.
Pay Scale : Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
Process to Apply : Applicants can appear in application along with all relevant documents & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
- Interview Date: 04-May-2017 at 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Venue of Interview : Room No. 1341, 13th floor Homi Bhabha Block, Tata Memorial Hospital.
Details of Advertisement and Application Form Link : Getting more information on official recruitment notification, you should click here on this link http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/Vacancies/2017/Coder-cce.pdf
Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer has announced advertisement for the post of Research Associate & Technical Assistant.
No of Vacancies: Not Defined
- Research Associate
- Technical Assistant
- Research Associate: Candidates must have degree of M. Pharm with minimum 60% aggregate and Ph.D. in Pharmacology or M.Sc.(Life Science) with minimum 60% aggregate and Ph.D. in Cell Biology.
- Technical Assistant: Candidates must have degree of B.Sc. (Life Sciences) minimum 60% aggregate.
Scale of Pay :
- Research Associate: Rs. 36000/-PM
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 12000/-PM
Required Age: 18 to 24 Years
Mode of Selection: Would depend on Interview.
Process to Apply: Applicants should send filled application in all manners along with all enclosures by e-mail to ‘email@example.com
Important Dates To Remember:
- Last Date To Submit ACTREC Application form: 13.February.2017
- Interview Date: 14.February.2017 at 10:30 AM
- Interview Venue: Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
Link Details of Advertisement and Application Form : Getting more information on official recruitment, be sure to check here http://www.actrec.gov.in/data%20files/Vacancies/2017/VG-RA(2)-TechAsstt-BARC-14-2-17.docx